Christian Fantasy Author Lorilyn Roberts' Blog

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Internet Book Marketing -- Jumpstart Your Campaign!


A PowerPoint Presentation with over 50 links and 35 pages of information to help you jump-start your book marketing efforts, including ideas and ways to market your book for free or almost free. Great for new authors!

To receive it, all you have to do is click above on left-hand side to "follow" my blog. Then go to http://lorilynroberts.com/name.html. It's automatic, so you can have the file within a minute:)

2 comments:

  1. Lorilynn, I 'll put this link in my SharingwithWriters newsletter under opportunities. Don't see how my subscribers can resist!
    Best,
    Carolyn Howard-Johnson
    www.howtodoitfrugally.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many are downloading the file without following me. I will post more in the future for free, but only if people will actually follow me. Thanx!

    ReplyDelete