Wednesday, September 17, 2014

A New 5-Star Amazon Review of Seventh Dimension - The King - Book 2, A Young Adult Fantasy


I'm thrilled at the five-star reviews I am getting and the seal of approval from Literary Classics. If you haven't picked up your copy yet, I hope you will. If you really like it, a review will help others who have not read my books before to know whether they might be interested in reading my Seventh Dimension Series. Thanks for your help in promoting The King!






Seventh Dimension - The King: A Young Adult Fantasy (Seventh Dimension Series Book 2)
Price: $2.99

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars An Exciting ReadSeptember 16, 2014
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
Lorilyn Roberts second novel, The King, in the series of Seventh Dimension is an outstanding presentation of both fantasy and real life concerns of today's young adult reader. The creative traverse from the real world to fantasy is filled with a mix of modern day elements, like delving from the computer media world through Chariot racing in the historical era of Rome. The unusual aspect of this book is how the author has brought the Biblical story of Jesus, as King into the story without being confrontational.This a an exciting read. I found myself as an older adult, entering into the excitement of the story as I completed the read by using my Kindle edition. I'm highly anticipating the release of the next book.

Amazon Kindle               Smashwords (including Nook and Kindle), 99 cents with coupon KF77H 

No comments:

Post a Comment