Monday, August 1, 2016

Obama Says Ordinary People Are Too Small-Minded To Govern Their Own Affairs. Really?



I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT PRESIDENT OBAMA SAYS IN THIS 19-SECOND VIDEO. EVERY AMERICAN SHOULD WATCH THIS. LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU SUPPORT HIS STATEMENT.

If you don't support his statement, don't vote for Hillary Clinton. Vote for Donald Trump. Hillary is determined to keep Obama's agenda with the elite in control. The New World Order wants to control you, including population control and every aspect of your life. Believe me. I'm a single mother and I'M NOT voting for Hillary. I want to leave my daughters a country to live for and a hope that they can embrace found in freedom, including freedom to worship our precious Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. 

Wake up, America. The Muslims are coming TO CHANGE AMERICA.  Trump seems to be the only one who sees it. He's not a perfect candidate, but he's not small minded. He thinks big and wants to tear down the Washington machine that wants to RULE YOU. This video proves what I've known all along. BE INFORMED.


WE STILL HAVE TIME!




No comments:

Post a Comment