LINKS TO BOOK PAGES TO ORDER
- Seventh Dimension - The Door, Book 1, A YA Fantasy
- Seventh Dimension - The King, Book 2, A YA Fantasy
- Seventh Dimension - The Castle, Book 3, A YA Fantasy
- Seventh Dimension - The City, Book 4, A YA Fantasy
- Seventh Dimension - The Prescience, Book 5, A YA F...
- Seventh Dimension Inspirational - Am I Okay, God?
- Children of Dreams, An Adoption Memoir
- Food for Thought: Quick and Easy Recipes for Homes...
- The Donkey and the King
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Blessed be Nothing
My grandmother used to say, "Blessed be nothing." It's the "things" we hold on to that keep us from seeking the Lord. But maybe this recession can be a wakeup call that we can get by on a lot less than we think, and we can seek the Lord not to bless us with more, but to bless us with nothing but Him. May our desires find fulfillment in the only wise God who can truly satisfy the cravings of our eternal soul.