Because so many have wanted to read my book, I decided to extend the offer for a free Kindle ebook for a few more days. Here is a review that Katherine Harms posted last week that I loved. Yes, some reviews impact authors more than others--when they hit that nerve within us that speaks to the heart of what we have written.
If you know of anyone adopting, I hope you will send them to my blog. Please comment here and follow my blog by clicking the join button or whatever Blogspot now calls it up above on the right-hand side. Leave your email or email me at llwroberts at cox.net (substitute @ for at). I need your email to e-gift you a Kindle copy.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Children of Dreams (Paperback)
Many people would have been stopped in their tracks by the initial processes and endless forms required for an international adoption. Many, many people would have wilted in Nepal as soon as they discovered they should have brought a carton of toilet paper with them. Not many single women would have braved what passes for a mountain highway in Nepal on a tiny scooter navigating past barricades and stone-throwing rebels for love of a baby. Many people would have given up on the whole thing as promise after promise was broken in Viet Nam before Lorilyn finally held her new baby in her arms.
A chronicle of faith in action, Lorilyn's path was as convoluted and full of tears as the path of the Israelites to the promised land. She, too, discovered that God has his own way of shining light into dark days and ultimately giving his children more than they even hope for. This book is worth much more than the time you will spend reading it. Don't miss "Children of Dreams."
LINKS TO BOOK PAGES TO ORDER
- Tails and Purrs for the Heart and Soul
- Seventh Dimension - The Door, Book 1, A YA Fantasy
- Seventh Dimension - The King, Book 2, A YA Fantasy
- Seventh Dimension - The Castle, Book 3, A YA Fantasy
- Seventh Dimension - The City, Book 4, A YA Fantasy
- Seventh Dimension - The Prescience, Book 5, A YA Fantasy
- Seventh Dimension - The Howling, Book 6, A Young Adult Fantasy
- Seventh Dimension Inspirational - Am I Okay, God?
- Children of Dreams, An Adoption Memoir
- Food for Thought: Quick and Easy Recipes for Homeschooling Families
- The Donkey and the King, a Story of Redemption