Nothing like comparing book covers side by side to see how much difference a good book cover makes in the overall impression of a book. This video includes three cover makeovers for my books.
One of the challenges of leading a network of Christian authors is convincing members to spend the money to hire a really good book cover designer. As you can see from the video, I hired some less expensive book cover designers, and while the covers were okay, they didn't "sell" my books. With book marketing becoming more competitive every day, the one thing you shouldn't skimp on is book cover design. Hire a good designer. These improved covers were all created by Lisa Hainline. You can check out her website at www.lionsgatebookdesign.com
LINKS TO BOOK PAGES TO ORDER
- Tails and Purrs for the Heart and Soul
- Seventh Dimension - The Door, Book 1, A YA Fantasy
- Seventh Dimension - The King, Book 2, A YA Fantasy
- Seventh Dimension - The Castle, Book 3, A YA Fantasy
- Seventh Dimension - The City, Book 4, A YA Fantasy
- Seventh Dimension - The Prescience, Book 5, A YA Fantasy
- Seventh Dimension - The Howling, Book 6, A Young Adult Fantasy
- Seventh Dimension Inspirational - Am I Okay, God?
- Children of Dreams, An Adoption Memoir
- Food for Thought: Quick and Easy Recipes for Homeschooling Families
- The Donkey and the King, a Story of Redemption