Wednesday, May 29, 2019

NEW BOOK RELEASE: “Seventh Dimension - The Howling: A Young Adult Fantasy,” by Lorilyn Roberts



I want to remind anyone who is looking for a good summer read that The Howling will be released June 1. If you buy it on or before June 1, you can get it for only $2.99. After that, the price will be $4.99. 

If I had to put a price tag on my minimum wage for writing The Howling, it probably wouldn’t even be a penny per hour. 
I must remind myself that I write for the glory of God.

However, that being said, here is my idea. If all my friends - okay, I know that won’t happen, but if some of my friends buy The Howling for $2.99 on or before June 1, that means that I will sell a few copies on that date, and it will push me up in the new release category for the week on Amazon.

When I think about what a witness the book is to the Lord’s return, I’m hopeful with good sales Amazon will promote The Howling to all those who aren’t saved because they promote new books that sell well. So, you would be helping to reach the lost in an indirect way. I can’t afford the kind of advertising it would take to get it in front of that many eyes.

There is much in this book that is a witness to Jesus, and it’s the last book in the Seventh Dimension Series, so please help me to reach more people by sharing it with your friends. I guarantee, if you read it, you will see the events surrounding Jesus’ return in a very different way. 

If you haven’t read the whole series, you can still enjoy the last book, The Howling, as a stand-alone. However, Amazon has already put together a page that has all six books listed where you can buy all of them easily. 

Here is the link to Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment