LINKS TO BOOK PAGES TO ORDER
- Tails and Purrs for the Heart and Soul
- Seventh Dimension - The Door, Book 1, A YA Fantasy
- Seventh Dimension - The King, Book 2, A YA Fantasy
- Seventh Dimension - The Castle, Book 3, A YA Fantasy
- Seventh Dimension - The City, Book 4, A YA Fantasy
- Seventh Dimension - The Prescience, Book 5, A YA Fantasy
- Seventh Dimension - The Howling, Book 6, A Young Adult Fantasy
- Seventh Dimension Inspirational - Am I Okay, God?
- Children of Dreams, An Adoption Memoir
- Food for Thought: Quick and Easy Recipes for Homeschooling Families
- The Donkey and the King, a Story of Redemption
Friday, November 12, 2010
TV Appearance on Atlanta's 57 WATC, Friends and Neighbors
I am so excited to share with you that next Tuesday, November 16, at 12:00 noon, I will be appearing on Atlanta's 57 WATC Friends and Neighbors . The episode will re-air on Saturday, November 20, at 8:30A.M.
If you are not in the Atlanta area, the show will be streamed live on their website at to be given as soon as I have it.
Here is a description of Friends and Neighbors from the WATC TV website:
"Meet Sherry Tatum, Donna Ritchie and Kim Gravel and feel the warmth and love of friends coming together. Viewers will be educated and encouraged every week on Friends & Neighbors."
I had a delightful time taping the show and could not believe how quickly the minutes flew by. They asked me what I wanted to talk about two minutes before Friends and Neighbors started, and I said, "I think I want to share my testimony." It was the first time I shared my testimony in a public setting. Totally unrehearsed, God filled me with His spirit; and Joy made an appearance at the end of the show.
I actually went out and bought a new dress and shoes with high heels. I won't admit how long it had been since I covered my legs in those expensive things that run. What do they call them? Oh, yeah. stockings! Just kidding, but it had been a LONG time since I bought a pair.
I hope you will tune in. I was much more relaxed taping this than I was the Animal Planet's Monsters Inside Me "Shape Shifters" episode.
The producer Gregory West was wonderful and the hosts were spirit-filled, women of God. My book Children of Dreams has given me a welcomed opportunity to share my faith about God's love.