Thursday, January 21, 2021

TODAY IS THE DAY OF SALVATION: Christian Blogger Lorilyn Roberts


Now that the course has been set for the next four years, I want to say how thankful I am that God is for me and not against me. While I have been attacked and maligned, God has been my anchor and my strength. And for those who even questioned my salvation, rest assured, it is well with my soul.

I look forward to seeing what God will accomplish over the next few years. He is sitting on the throne watching over the affairs of men, and I am praying for the leaders of this great nation. A Third Great Awakening is coming. God's ways are not our ways, and perhaps persecution will awaken the church and bring people into God's kingdom in ways that would not have been possible if Trump had been sworn in as the next president.
I keep looking up, knowing our redemption draws nigh - perhaps sooner now that more end-time signs are manifesting. If you have not accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior, don't wait. Today is the day of salvation.





No comments:

Post a Comment