Sunday, November 7, 2021

TRUMPET SOUNDS FROM AROUND THE WORLD - SIGNALING THE RETURN OF YESHUA - I COR 15:51-53: Christian Blogger Lorilyn Roberts



It was in 2016 that I heard the trumpet sounds. The first time I was walking Sirius, my border collie; and the second time I was inside the house. I had heard them previously on YouTube, so I was shocked when I heard them with my own ears. Whatever the sounds were, it wasn’t a hoax. 



A couple of weeks after that, I thought I heard them again, but when I went outside to listen, I didn’t hear anything. I went back inside and again thought I heard something. This time I had my phone to record it, but I didn't hear anything when I stepped outside.

Later that night, my daughter came home from a special event for a high school classmate who had just finished treatment for Hodgin's lymphoma. The class celebrated the girl’s healing from cancer by hosting a party outside the high school on the football field. 

My daughter said, “When I was there, we kept hearing sounds coming from the sky that sounded strange, but there was nothing there.”

I provide closed captioning for television, and one night when captioning a baseball game, I heard the trumpet-like sounds. The game announcers commented, "What is that strange noise?"

If you go on Youtube, you will find that these noises that sound like trumpets have been heard all over the world. What does it mean? I truly believe it’s the Lord’s trumpet, signifying His soon return. The trumpet is recognized in the Bible as the battle cry. 

Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep but we will all be changed--in an instant, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet [emphasis mine]. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. For the perishable must be clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality. (1 Cor 15:51-53, Berean Study Bible)

Since we don’t know when the last trumpet is, I would encourage you to turn to Jesus Christ, believe in Him, repent of your sins, and be born again. We don't know how much more time we have. His return is completely unknown to everyone except God.

Today is the day of salvation. Call on Yeshua's name. Be ready! Our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, loves you.

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. (John 3:16 NKJV)








No comments:

Post a Comment